Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
Joblocation: Immenstaad am Bodensee
- 360° Video Perception, Behavior Planning, Cloud Computing, Next Gen System and Software Development - with us you will experience all facets of partially and highly automated driving. Together with the VW subsidiary Cariad, we are working to make partially and highly automated driving available to everyone. Our goal: To be able to take your hands off the steering wheel and reach your destination safely and without stress. Become as Computer Vision Expert part of our unique project with over 1,000 employees worldwide and develop first-class software for the future together with us today!
- You evaluate new approaches from the literature, especially for their suitability on an embedded platform and actively drive the implementation of new concepts within the team.
- Furthermore, you design innovative deep learning algorithms for video-based driver assistance systems (e.g. for object recognition and semantic segmentation). You mentor and support your colleagues to master technical challenges.
- As Computer Vision Expert you will accompany the entire development process from the first prototypical software version to the serial implementation of the algorithms. Together with internal development partners you develop innovative solutions across the entire chain from the raw signals to the function.
- You create system and software specifications and you are responsible for requirements engineering. You validate the performance of the algorithms you have developed in offline test environments and in the vehicle.
- You are part of a cross-functional project team and contact person for customers and internal development partners and you will work in an environment to create a world leading computer vision solution at the world's largest automotive supplier and in close collaboration with our OEM customers.
- Education: above-average advanced degree in a technical/scientific subject or ideally PhD degree
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, flexible and pragmatic, analytical thinking, efficient, self-responsible and pro-active
- Experience and Knowledge: depth knowledge in stochastics/statistics and machine learning, knowledge of convolutional neuronal networks (CNN) and extensive practical experience with their implementation in one of the large machine learning frameworks Tensorflow or PyTorch, proficient in C ++ and at least one scripting language (e.g. Python), master state of the art software development methods like test driven development and continuous integration, ideally experience with embedded programming
- Languages: fluent German and English skills
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.